Friday, October 16, 2015

Yarn and Back to the Future Finishes

I am so happy with all I have been able to accomplish this week! Most of it has involved yarn in one form or another. My two year-old has been less than cooperative of late with me sewing. She loves it when I knit or crochet next to her though. I've been keeping up well with shop sales, swaps, and even made something for myself. We'll start with the thing for me since it's also #7 on my Q4FAL list.

Another cowl for me. This #7 on my Q4 FAL list and I'm so happy with it! I have several cowls now but it gets so cold her in Iowa I'm sure I'll use them. I had this one on as I ran around town today and it was so nice!

This is better light for that yarn I used. Isn't it amazing?! It's from Knit Collage and called Pixie Dust. The pattern used US 19 needles so needless to say it went very quickly.

I've also been having fun keeping up with my Etsy Shop orders. As you can see, all crab hats! It is my most popular hat by far and there is still time to order one like it, or any other design, in time for Halloween.

My last finish for the week is my Back to the Future swap package. I had so much fun making this one and even more fun hunting out the extras. At the bottom of the picture are a tiny Hover Board and cute little earrings. I can't wait for my partner to get them!
That's me for the week! Next week I'm going to have two awesome bags to show off and maybe another hat or two. Until then I'm linking up with TGIFF and Finish it up Friday! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy! Everything is awesome but I just LOVE that cowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cowl is incredible and I love the crabs.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!