Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tetris Quilt-A-Long - Week 4

 It's Tetris Tuesday again over at Happy Quilting where Melissa is hosting the Tetris Quilt-A-Long.  I love Tuesdays now because this quilt is so fun and it's coming together so quickly!  The block was so fun this week and I only have one white square.  I think that's quite the accomplishment.

I had the bottom middle red squares carry over from last week and I built it up from there.  There are three squares that will carry over to next week which will either make that one really easy or really difficult, it's hard to tell.

Here it is all sewn up.  I love how fun these blocks are!  I also like the variety of fabric so that even though the same colors touch each other in places it's not too much of a blob effect.

Here are all of my squares sewn together thus far.  Bottom row is weeks one and three and the top row is weeks two and four.  For previous posts follow the links to weeks one, two, and three.
 Thanks for stopping by!  Check out the linky party at this post for other peoples' blocks from this week or go to the flickr group.

4 comments:

  1. Julie your quilt is looking so awesome!! It is so fun to see it coming together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love the colors you chose for this

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blocks look great all together!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!