Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mario Brothers QAL!

Angela from Cut to Pieces mentioned a few weeks ago that she had interest in doing a Mario Brothers QAL and asked if anyone had interest.  She said if enough people wanted to she'd do it.  I quickly replied with an enthusiastic, YES!  Apparently enough other people did too because the quilt along is now in the works.  I'm so excited I can't stand it!

Cut To Pieces

I have made or am in the process of making quilts for my two girls.  I also want to make twin quilts for my boys but had a difficult time finding inspiration.  Now I know what I'm going to do for my oldest.  He loves Mario and video games and it seems like this is something that could grow with him easily.  I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!