Saturday, February 4, 2012

Aviator Hat

2/2 - At my recent retreat I got some free yarn. I knew right away I wanted to make hats for my boys. I bought this pattern about a month ago and have been waiting anxiously to try it out. I LOVE IT! I used the 1-4 year -old size for both of them but I crocheted Spencer's looser and it fits him perfectly. He wore it to school and all his friends thought it was so cool. Alex just loves his and kept patting his head while he had it on. I was thinking about making one for Aaron too, I have enough yarn, we'll see what happens.

2/2 - Here's the hats off the boys. I'm in love! You can find the pattern for this Aviator hat at this Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!